more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

project photos

here is the current state of the change purses:
(i still have to cut out lining, stitch up the sides, add lining & then add button & other embellishments)


and here is the practice slipper:
(will not ever actually be worn. lol. just testing out some different stitches!)


I threw away the tags (cause I'm a noob), but the change purse yarn is a Wool-Ease worsted weight yarn in a light tan. the slipper yarn is a Lion Brand bulky yarn in a light blue speckle color (i realize this is not the name...as I said, i threw away the tags...doh!).

so there ya go! :)

----
.♥.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home