more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

knitting books!

my books should be coming in today (well 4 of the 6 of them)! :) I can't wait to get them.

aaron went out to wal-mart on saturday to pick up a few groceries...and came home with a mini knitting magazine he saw while there! how cute was that? there are at least 3 things from the magazine I want to knit. however, I have to say the instructions are minimal at best. lol. hopefully they are correct!

that's about all the knitting news for now. I'm forever making progress on my change purses. I will knit them until I run out of thread! next color...wool-ease worsted weight red/maroon.

.♥.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home