more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Monday, March 06, 2006

yarn photos!!

my yarn came...all of it!! woohoo!
so this is basically going to be a post of photos of my yarn and maybe a project or two I want to do. I also went around and noticed a bit of pink & red around the apt..although only part of it, b/c I have way too much!


the knitpicks yarn stash


I also ordered a color card, which I had forgotten all about, so that was exciting! :) the yarns shown here are Shadow, Andean Treasure, Gossamer, & Andean Silk Twist...and they are so yummy I can't stand it!


the TLC Essentials yarn
& the Counterpane Accessories bag I want to make with it



random, but loved..and red.
my David Gray show poster from last Thursday.
made by Hatch Show Print in Nashville, TN


a close-up of my mini-stash
(all my not-as-precious yarn)
& all my knitting/crafting books!



a few of my favorite of my mom's granny squares
I got last weekend!


so that's just a few of the photos I took this evening..I spared you! but did you notice the pink & red? I did! I'm so excited, I have to go make something right now! oh but first, notice I have more crocheted flowers now! ..and they're red (maroon)...woo!

have a great night everyone..

.♥.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty knitpicks! I am knitting a hat with the andean treasure and I've never felt anything softer!

March 06, 2006 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home