more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Monday, March 13, 2006

fabrics, fabrics...

so I did a little wishful fabric shopping this morning...first i was looking for some lining for my clutch (yes, it's now a clutch again...and yes, it's finished being knit and I even knitted a handle for it yesterday, as well. plus, knit part of my secret project. whew! it was a productive day! I also figured out how to crochet my own buttons! unfortunately, they were too big to fit through the holes for my purse..but they are very nice nonetheless!

back to the fabric...I shopped all over, but didn't start saving pics till I got to repro depot. here are just a few of the goodies I found. after looking for potential lining (the browns & blues), I spied some gorgeous project spectrum fabrics!







speaking of project spectrum colors (and cute things), pancake meow has both!! if you haven't checked out her shop, please do! I have ordered one of the donut necklaces with vanilla frosting and sprinkles, pink wire, mocha expresso her feelings scent! I can't wait to get it! seriously cute stuff there...I want at least a handful more of the cuteness!


and finally...a totally adorable project spectrum photo. this is my little puppy named ashes and this is when we first got her (about 2 months ago)... she's proudly sporting the red color for march! ;)


that is all for now...I'll try to get photos up of my finished pieces and maybe some old navy action tonight when I get home!

.♥.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home