more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

seeing red...(& pink)

time for a little project spectrum action on my blog. I walked around our living room/kitchen in search for red & pink...and it was not hard to find! fyi...our kitchen colors are red & white. ha..yeah. I didn't capture everything red & pink or I would have never gotten anything accomplished, but I hope you enjoy what I did find! I also took some photos of my latest projects...a few FO a few WIP..



the dish drainer/kitchen towel


my "love-themed" magnetic poetry
on the fridge


the top of the fridge
(that's my brother in the photo!)


a b-day card from my friend christie
on the bulletin board collage


our no smoking sign
(from target!)


the coldplay collage aaron & i made
before the concert last year!


a peek inside my (for now) red project bag
...notice those books?
...and pink page markers? :)


a grouping of some of
my knitting & crochet accomplishments


the first flowers I crocheted!
3 different tries & sizes!


the grey andean treasure flowers
I just made this week!
(have I mentioned how soft this yarn is?)


on the needles!
the surf n' turf yarn
making a clutch purse
(not the counterpane just yet!)


and there you are...how was that for a photo tour? I was going to head into my closet and search for the pink & red in there...but perhaps I'll save that for another post! :)

off to finish the clutch purse I go..! can you see the buttonholes in it? I made two for a little added flair.

"good night...and good luck"

.♥.

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

wow you have been busy! the flowers are great. and i can't wait to see your clutch in the tlc.

March 10, 2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

thanks!
I can't wait to see what it looks like either...I had to knit something with that yarn, it's so cute! :)

.♥.

March 10, 2006 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home