more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

so many ideas...

I just spent a bit of time over @ etsy and well...it gave me such an itch to get started on about a million different projects I've been wanting to do. I even have my own etsy shop all ready to go...just no products yet! in time..

in other news, I did not finish my clutch as planned the other evening. if I remember correctly, I never even got a chance to work on it...what with puppy time and sleepy time. lol. and actually haven't gotten too many opportunities since then, except a few moments here & there. I did get a good amount of time last night so it's very close to being finished knitting...but then I have to find lining, buttons, sew it up, add a handle or something. oh yeah and I think it might be turning into a wristlet instead of a clutch. it's a bit smaller than I was planning on!

one of my knitting distractions this weekend was a trip to old navy yesterday. holy moley...I got too many cute things! including...very much pink cute things!! I'll have to post photos of all of that soon.

I'm also beginning a secret project for a friend of mine...more details later, but I'm very excited about it. :)

I believe now it's time for me to be off! I must create cute things today..I must! ;)

.♥.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nyxxie said...

Man I have a weakness for Old Navy too. You shouldn't have told me that they have new cute things in.

March 13, 2006 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home