more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Friday, March 17, 2006

st. patty's, crazy pup & my accomplishments!

last night was a very, very productive evening. and, i must say...I'm quite pleased with myself. :)
the main thing I wanted to accomplish was my super secret project for my friend, rachel. shh.. I'm pretty sure she doesn't read this...or at least doesnt' read it regularly, but nonetheless. moving on...I got it finished!! her b-day is today (st. patty's day!!), but I won't be seeing her until Monday for dinner. and Aaron's mom & stepdad are coming in today, so I knew I'd have to get it accomplished before the weekend. and I did... yay!

here is another sneak peek. I took full photos of it, but I'll save those for after Monday. I'm so super impressed with myself on this one! haha. it's my first, for real ...totally finished knitting/crafting big project!! woo!


I also made some more bunnies and then weaved in all the long yarn tails. unfortunately, the photo I took was before this and also only a sampling of bunnies. but nonetheless...you get the idea. there's still much more work to be done on them, but I'm hoping to be finished by next weekend on a batch so I can put them up on esty! :) with aaron's parents being here, it is going to be hard, but I'm gonna try!


today is going to be more bunny making and then...I'll begin on the details. yay! I'm soo excited about these little fellows. then, I think once rach gets her goodie, I'm gonna put that up for sale on etsy, too...b/c I still have way more than enough yarn to make a handful or so more.

in totally unrelated news...my dog is the cutest dog on earth. we were attempting to take photos last night to show my mom how big she's gotten. she was not in a photo taking kind of mood. lol. but we got some cute ones anyway!! :)


this was my favorite of the two of us, cause well...she was attacking me @ this point. soon after, I almost dropped the wiggle worm and she proceeded to go bananas.. case in point:


thanks so much for the sweet comments you've been leaving me and e-mails I've been getting. it's so nice to know even I can inspire others when I get inspired by you girls every day!! hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day!! and weekend, if I don't get a chance to catch up before then!

.♥.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Yea for you...finishing your first big knitty/crafty project!! Excellent! Inspires me to keep search for the right project...you know...the one I might finish! Fun blog!

March 17, 2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

aw thanks...glad I could be of some help!! :)

.♥.

March 17, 2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

Cannot wait to see your full pics of your finished project looks great from what I can see. Love the bunnies. Love the cute puppie!

March 20, 2006 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home