more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Monday, March 20, 2006

super secret secrets...revealed.

intrigued? yeah, I don't blame you.. ;)
so...I gave miss Rachel the ever-popular coin purse/girly wallet this evening...and she loved it! or she said she did, anyway. lol. works for me! I don't have too much time to post because well, it's almost midnight and my bedtime was 2 hours ago.. ha. but it's worth it, having Aaron's family in town for the week (we're even going honky-tonking thursday night and to the Country Music Hall of Fame on Friday...it's amazing the things you miss out on when you live in a town all your life). hehe. and I know he's excited to have them here for so long! anyway...back to the purse thingy..I think i'm gonna name it "cheli" b/c I always call Rach, Racheli. without further ado..








I realize it's not the "best of the best" and it has its little quirks here & there..but I like it, darn it. you have to start somewhere, after all.

happy monday/tuesday!!

.♥.

3 Comments:

Blogger lobstah said...

That wallet is so cute! It's perfect!
I went to the Country Music Hall of Fame a few years ago and had a great time...it was actually really interesting. The place I LOVED was the Ryman!

March 21, 2006 5:20 AM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

Wow all I can say is WOW I love it! Also I have never been to the Country Music Hall of Fame either! LOL

March 21, 2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger Claire Louise Milne said...

I love this little purse, great earthy colours!

March 28, 2006 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home