more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

etsy shop - open!!

ok, so it's not quite as spiffy as I'd like just yet, but I have listed the bunnies on etsy!!!! lol. am I too excited about this? probably. :)


and now for the photos I promised yesterday..


my cascade purchase


fat quarter shop fabric


orangina pattern, needles & yarn
(yarn still in bag. color = river)


sock pattern & yarn
(color = s'mores)



that's really all I have time for right now. wanted to make sure and let ya'll know about my shop!! :)

.♥.

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Your little etsy bunnies are soooooo cute! I am in love with all your fabric purchases and look forward to seeing what you create!

March 28, 2006 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - it's me! That fabric is awesome and the bunnies are super cute. I've got you linked in my bloglines and I will be reading your blog. You are sooo busy, how to you have time for all that! Oh ya- I have a todler, that's where all my time probably goes.
Glad to have met you and hope to see you at SnB on Sundays!

March 28, 2006 12:19 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

How did I not meet you @ Threaded Bliss SnB?! Oh yeah - I left as Amy was arriving. If you met Amy, then I was already gone. Maybe next time...

Your blog is cute. I love it!

March 28, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger craftymodster said...

Wow Jenn! Score! All your upandcoming projects look divine, plus yummy yarn AND delicious fabrics. Lucky gurl! But truly, your bunnies are too adorable! You did a great job and I they're bound to be a smashing success!

xo

March 29, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

Your etsy stuff is wonderful! WOW! I think you are under charging for your wonderful work though. But that is just my opinion. Love the socks yarn and the Shine I want to make that pattern too!

March 29, 2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

I think Amy (My Strawberry Lane) always goes to SnB every Sunday. Me - not so often with the baby and all. But if you decided to go, I would make an effort to get there.

March 30, 2006 2:38 AM  
Blogger TheSteph said...

Are you doing the Knit-along for the sexyknitters club with that Orangina stash??

More details here: http://sexyknittersclub.blogspot.com

If not, you should join the fun!

April 02, 2006 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home