more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

typepad might just have my heart..

I know this is a short post (sorry...there will be a longer photo post later with colorswap info, secret pal goodness, that secret project I was talking about & such), but I have a question for you ladies...

I have created a typepad account and want to switch over to it. umm...i'm pretty much in love with typepad (sorry, blogger!). but is there anyway to seamlessly do this? or will I simply have to post my new address here and hope everyone can switch their subscriptions/links? bah. I wished I had known about typepad to begin with! :)

thanks so much....I would appreciate any help or tidbits ya'll can give me!

.♥.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Sorry, I know nothing about Typepad...why is it so great? Let me know when you change over. :)

May 11, 2006 4:22 PM  
Blogger clairehelene7 said...

I kind of love Typepad too... it's so pretty.

Anyhow, my only suggestion is that you just leave a post up with a link to the new blog and start posting there. You could double post, but I don't think the extra work would be worth it. Go cold turkey, baby!

May 11, 2006 4:59 PM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

I agree with claire...just leave a final post on your blog with the link to your new typepad blog. I think that's the easiest thing to do and people will make the change with their bloglines and bookmarks. gotta love typepad!! i did the same thing. started here and switched after about two posts....

May 14, 2006 6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should be able to import your blogger posts into typepad. i haven't done that though... but you'll find an import/export option somewhere on your control panel in typepad. i tried blogger years ago and didn't like it, but typepad is a jewel. wordpress is cool too, i'm trying it out as well. oh, and hello to you from another tennessee knitter (i'm in the tri-cities)!

May 18, 2006 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home