more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Monday, May 01, 2006

tag, I'm it!

I promise either today or tomorrow, there will be a real post with photos of my recent knitting/gifts/adventures, but right now...blogger is not allowing me to upload any of my photos, so...I was tagged almost 2 weeks ago by miss heather (orange blossom goddess) and b/c of my illness and various other busy times, I am just now getting to answer it! here we go:

1. Five minutes to yourself; how would you spend them, ideally?
reading. I love, love reading and it seems to be falling to the wayside lately. I'm hoping to drastically improve this with the upcoming summer months (and loads of books I have acquired since the holidays!).

2.Five bucks to spend right now; how would you spend it?
hmm...perhaps a delicious smoothie downstairs and then a walk over to the park (too bad I'm stuck in this building!! lol)

3. Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already?
this question is kind of confusing. I assume it means that you had planned to get rid of already..? sure. let's see...
I suppose I could do w/o a lot of my bead collection (gasp..i did NOT just say that!), a majority of my necklaces, my cell phone, the tv, my crafting chair (it's kinda cheap-like and not very comfy).

4. Five items you absolutely, positively, could never part with in your house?
well i guess in all honesty...should something terrible happen, I would manage as long as I had my family and friends with me. BUT, I would be very sad if I lost.. all my photos & photo albums (they are cherished memories I adore looking back on). my dad's things I have (he passed away when my brother & I were little). my smoky mountains t-shirt I got when I was itty bitty from my grandpa (I still wear it to sleep in!). all the letters/cards/etc I've gotten from aaron (they are dear to my heart!). is it wrong to say my yarn and crafting supplies/books? lol. I would manage without them, but oh my goodness..how sad I would be if I had to part with them!! but also, I'll add... my diamond necklace that was my grandma's engagement ring diamond. yes, I love it and would be oh so sad not to have it any longer!

5. Five words you love?
adore. sunshine. flip-flops. lake. swimming. (can you tell what's on my mind these days??)

I choose not to tag anyone, just in case you thought I forgot to! well, I guess it's back to work for me...hopefully I'll get those photos up tonight! if not, I'll try again here @ work tomorrow! :)

Happy May Day!!

.♥.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home