more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Monday, April 03, 2006

musicswap partner - PLEASE READ!

this is mainly to my mystery music swap partner...in hopes of helping them figure out my musical tastes (if they so desire). probably the best bet is checking out my myspace page. read my music quotes, check out the tune I have on my page and take a gander @ my friends list! another good way to get a bit of a clue is to go to my amazon wish list, where I will hopefully be updating more cds soon (to help you out!).

***edited to add: you can also check out my last.fm account (link below in the top 10 artists). all links are also on the sidebar to the left if you ever need a quick reference!

my weekly top 10 artists on last.fm...



or if you simply want to create a mix for me without all this knowledge, go for it! :) I'm just so excited about getting new musics, I thought I'd lend a helping hand!

-----

in other news, I have reached a bit of a stand still lately. I've now sufficiently overwhelmed myself with all my crafting ideas/books/supplies, that I do not know where to start! haha. I guess it was bound to happen. I start working on one thing and then get distracted and feel like I should be working on something different. so I've now had to make a list of projects to complete. anyone else ever had this problem?

my little etsy shop is going along...I've got almost 100 views. no purchases yet, but so goes it, I suppose. I'm still a tad unsure on the price ranges. I tried going for a mid-range of sorts, but I really am clueless when it comes to pricing my things @ this point. guess we'll see how things go with time! I'm considering doing an Easter sale on the bunny pins...maybe this would help them to sell? I dunno!

I'm hoping to begin work on my Orangina this week. I also want to begin (for the second time...I had to frog it the first) on my Counterpane Accessories Pouch finally, work on more crochet flower ideas, felt pin ideas, etc. This happening all while I want to get a jump on my Project Spectrum Postcard Swap Postcard and my Music Swap cd. sigh. not enough hours in the day, I tell ya!

a picture-less post...shame on me. haha. I'll have photos soon (before the week is over!). oooh, also i got my custom donut necklace from pancake meow on Saturday evening (i didn't get home till late) and have been wearing it ever since!! I love it, it's so cute! I'm definitely contemplating my next purchase to Miss Leslie. I will have a photo or two of it before week's end, as well! along with even MORE vintage buttons (some from etsy, some from my very own mom!) and some quilted squares that were my great-grandmother's! I told you my supplies were overwhelming me, right? right.

Happy Monday!

.♥.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home