more adventurous [a knitting blog]

this is my blog all about knitting (& probably some crafts, too!) I'm a very beginning knitter, but I'm falling in love with it!

feel free to link to me & come back often! :)

.♥.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

the invisible sidebar..

it has been brought to my attention (by a miss Heather..thank you!) that my sidebar appears to be missing on certain browsers. I noticed this a few days ago, but was hoping that it was just my super old computer here @ home. alas, that is not so. however, it seems to only not show up on Internet Explorer browsers. every other browser appears fine...let's hope!

I really have no clue why it's doing it. prolly cause IE is the oldest of the old and always has lame stuff happen to it. but I digress...

it's actually not missing, by the way...if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, it's living down there now. I couldn't begin to tell you what's going on. I've stared and stared at the code numerous times and can't find anything wrong. so...to those who use IE or can't see my sidebar, scroll down a-ways...it's there!

hopefully it'll work itself out soon!

i might possibly have the coolest bf in the world...he bought me Mason-Dixon Knitting!! yes..bought. he's encouraging me. rock on. oh and a neat factoid I've discovered while perusing the fabulous, fabulous book...their cowgirl selves were created @ Hatch Show print here in Nashville!! I love that place. if I was @ work, I would find the link for you and put it in here...but being that I never know when this computer @ home is gonna crash on me...I'm frantically typing! if you search on my blog, for "Hatch Show Print" you should find where I linked it in a previous post (and the David Gray poster I have that they did!).

k...good weekend everyone! (again!)

.♥.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually had that problem myself when I had my blog on blogger. I switched to typepad and that problem was solved. It's a paid site, but I've been super happy with their service!

April 15, 2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I found it!!! So glad it isn't gone altogether! =) I think you bf sounds like he is quite the nifty fellow to have encouraged your knitty-ness!

April 15, 2006 4:31 PM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

Mason-Dixon Knitting will be at ThreadedBliss on Friday the 21st if you want your book signed and hear them talk. I REALLY REALLY wanted to be there. Make sure to call in advance if you are going. I was going to go until I found out that I have knee surgery on Friday so I will not be there. But you should go so you can tell me all about it! lol

April 17, 2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

I'll be @ Threaded Bliss on Friday! See you there!

April 18, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

I'll try to take a picture of myself and post it on my blog.

April 19, 2006 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home